Training: Laban CAT, London Studio Centre, BirdGang Dance Company, Ricky Jinks, Copenhagen dance space.
Qualifications: BA Honours in Theatre Dance, Level 5 in further education (In process).
- White Girl Black Girl & Everything In Between (2021), Stanley Arts, BirdGang Ltd
- Flying Home (2020) BBC Arts, BirdGang Ltd
- Resolutions: Children of the Moon (2020) Ombrascura Dance Co.
- Brave New World (2019) Supple Nam, Universal Content Productions
- Sadlers Sampled (2019), Sadlers Wells, BirdGang Ltd
- Breaking Convention (2018), Sadlers Wells, BirdGang Ltd
- Mawazine (2018) Artist: Aminux Amine, Saad Belouadi & Ola Paper
- Bambi Awards (2017) Artist: Helen Fischer, Onstage Media,
Choreography credits include:
- Railway Ball: Boss Talent Management (Assistant to Simeon Qsyea)
- Mall of Qatar Opening: Choreographer
- Abu Dhabi New Years Show 2017: Co-choreographer
- BCBGMAXAZRIA: Choreographer
- GAP – Rugby Sevens: Choreographer
Selected Teaching Experience:
- RPA (Dartford)
- All Sorts (Deptford): Facilitating hip-hop workshops for adults with learning disabilities.
- Diverse PA (Dubai)
- Brit School (London): Cover teacher
- Stagecoach (Walton on Thames)
- Betty Wivell Academy (London)
About me: Alanna began her training at the Betty Wivell Academy, furthering her dance education on the Laban CAT scheme & graduating from London Studio Centre with a BA in Theatre Dance. She joined BirdGang Ltd in 2012 and is very grateful to be part of such an eclectic, creative collective of individuals.
Her professional dance career has taken her around the world and while performing she has continued to train and invest in her craft across a multitude of art forms; connecting with dancers from around the world through the wonders of movement.
She is currently faculty overseeing Commercial & Contemporary Fusion at RPA college and is in the process of gaining her Level 5 diploma in education and learning. She also teaches for BirdGang at Base Dance Studios, while continuing her professional dance career.
- Weekly teaching rate – £30ph (travel expenses may be applicable depending on location).
- Workshop rate – Quote based on enquiry.
- Performer rate – Quote based on enquiry.
Extras: DBS, First aid certificate.
Cancellation Policy: No cancellations within 48hrs of booking date, any cancellations within 48hrs will invoke NO REFUND or to be paid in FULL.