Training: Phil Winstons Theatre Works.
Qualifications: Level 4 diploma in Ballet and Modern Jazz with the IDTA, Knowledge of IDTA and RAD grades up to Adv 2.
- Principle Dancer- Jack And The Beanstalk, Shone Productions (2020/21)
- Principle Dancer ( Understudy Jasmine) Aladdin, UK Productions (2018/2019)
- Dancer – Dane Bates Collective (2018)
- Dancer/ Showgirl- Reminisce Festival Main Stage- 2018/2017/2016
- Member of Britains Got Talent Group ‘ MerseyGirls’ Headliner at ‘BGT big
- Celebration’ ( Liverpool Empire)- (2018)
- Dancer Carl Alan Awards Blackpool ( 2017/2018)
- Performing as part of ‘MerseyGirls’ NRTA Awards London (2018)
- Principle Dancer ‘White Christmas’, Liverpool Empire- Graeme Henderson (2016)
- Principle Dancer ‘Beauty And The Beast’ LHK Productions (2015)
- Featured Extra SKY1 ‘Brassic’ Season 2- (2019)
- CBBC Summer Social dancer Main Stage/ Interviews BBC- CBBC ( 2018)
- Guest ‘This Morning’ ITV- (2018/20190
- Guest Good Morning Britain- (2017)
- National Reality TV Awards London (2017)
- Finalist and Golden Buzzer Winner, Part of 5 girl Dance Group, ‘MerseyGirls’ ( 2017)
- Featured Extra Hollyoaks- ( 2016)
- Singer, Actor JANET, Rocky Horror Tribute, Pride (2019)
- Ivy Manchester Re Launch- Pink Mustard Entertainment (2019)
About me: Annie began her training at a young age which led on to many pantomimes and performance, with the first being Seven Brides For Seven Brothers at age 7.
Annie trained at Phil Winstons TheatreWorks, graduating in 2019.
In 2017 Annie performed on Britain’s Got Talent as part of dance group ‘MerseyGirls’, they received Alesha Dixon’s Golden Buzzer which led to TV and performance opportunities.
Annie has taught all across the North for many years in many colleges and dance schools, creating many 1st place routines in lots of styles and competitions.
Annie has her level 4 diploma in Modern Jazz and Ballet.
- Weekly teaching rate – £25-30ph, (travel expenses may be applicable depending on location).
- Workshop rate – £150, based on a 1hr30 workshop, plus travel expenses. (Limited to a two hour journey).
- Performer rate – Quote based on enquiry (Commercial and corporate work only).
Cancellation Policy: No cancellations within 48hrs of booking date, any cancellations within 48hrs will invoke NO REFUND or to be paid in FULL.