- 2018: Trained in Los Angeles at Millennium Dance Complex in Hip Hop and Street
- 2008-2011: Northern Ballet School
Awarded a diploma in professional dance. Whilst in training finished all ISTD and RAD exams in ballet, tap and modern, achieving a Distinction in all. In 2009 performed as the solo part Prayer in the ballet ‘Coppelia’.
Subjects studied: Ballet, Jazz, Contemporary, Tap, Modern, Singing, Drama, Pas de deux, Repetoire, Double Work, Basic Acro, and Pilates.
- 2006-2008: Swindon Youth Dance
Experienced ballet, contemporary and hip hop classes with numerous choreographers and teachers from all over the world; where the passion for contemporary dance came from.
- 2004-2006: Royal Ballet Scholar
Awarded ballet and pointe lessons with 2 of The Royal Ballet Company’s dancers. Trained by Francesca Filpi and Vanessa Palmer, in the Royal Opera House.
- 2003-2005: Royal Ballet Associate
Weekly ballet classes with Karen Paisey.
- 2000-2008: Swindon Academy of Dance
Started training at the age of 6. Competed in many festivals, competitions and awards and performed in many productions. Subjects studied: Ballet, Tap, Modern, ISTD and RAD.
- 2000-2005: Swindon Gymnastics
Trained in Rhythmic and Artistic Gymnastics. In 2005 was offered a spot on the British Squad for Gymnastics.
Qualifications: National Diploma in Dance, ISTD Ballet Tap and Modern, Rad Ballet Adv 2.
- November 2019: Dancer for Star Dancers UK
- September-October 2019: Teacher for Sapnay Ltd
- September 2019: Dancer for Sapnay Entertainment Ltd
- March 2019: Dancer for Cream Tour for Extreme Entertainment
- March 2019: Teaching Assistant for London Cabaret Club
- March 2019: Dancer for Bollyflex for Mehendi Ceremony at One Marylebone
- February 2019: Dancer for Music Video for Dominique Ft Ayo Beatz song “Don’t Feel Too Much”
- February 2019: Dancer for Music Video for Milli Major song “Rated Award”
- February 2019: Dancer and choreographer for Bollyflex performing in Portugal for Samsung Mobile
- July 2018-August 2018: Dancer for Samba show in Xingcheng, China
- November 2017: Choreographed a megamix Michael Jackson piece for the World Dance Cup Competition.
- March 2017-August 2017: Dancer at Sani Resort
- December 2016: Dancer for Gravity Live Productions
- March 2016-November 2016: Dancer for Princess Cruise Lines
- December 2015-March 2016: Dancer for Gandey World Class Productions in Royalles British Thrill Circus in Hong Kong.
- 2011-2015: Completed 5 full contracts and one swing contract for Carnival Cruise Lines as a dancer. Within 2 weeks of rehearsals was promoted to Assistant Dance Captain and covered the role of Dance Captain several times on different contracts.
Lucy has had considerable training including being taught by Royal Ballet Company soloists and New York Ballet dancers and has gone on to have a great career travelling the World performing and teaching. She has many valuable skills that she wants to share. Understanding the vital role her teachers have played in her career she now wants to do the same for other aspiring dancers. Trained in many styles she loves to choreograph and make others fall in love with dancing the same way she was taught too.
Graduating from Northern Ballet School in 2011 Lucy performed globally for over 8 years, then moving to London where her performing and teaching came together.
- Weekly teaching rate – £25-30ph, (travel expenses may be applicable depending on location).
- Workshop rate – £150, based on a 1hr30 workshop, plus travel expenses.
- Performer rate – Quote based on enquiry.
Extras: DBS, Public liability insurance, First aid certificate.
Cancellation Policy: No cancellations within 48hrs of booking date, any cancellations within 48hrs will invoke NO REFUND or to be paid in FULL.