Training: Addict Dance Academy.
- Mabel – Dancer – The Brits – 2020
- Jingle Bell Ball – Dancer – 2019
- Gameshow the Musical – Dancer – ITV – 2019
- X Factor Final – Dancer – ITV – 2019
- M&S commercial – 2019
- Tulisa – Dancer – Manchester Pride – 2019
- German Idol – Dancer – 2019
- The Voice – Dancer – 2019
- Take That – Dancer – 2019
- The Greatest Showman – Dancer – The Brits – 2019
- Rita Ora – Dancer – Jingle Bell Ball – 2018
- SeaCruise – Audition and Show Choreographer – 2019
- Chloe Rose – Music video choreographer – 2016
- Urdang Academy
- D&B Academy of Performing Arts
- Base Dance Studios
- Be training programme
- Dublin Commercial Intensive
- Miskin Theatre – NK College
- Fusion Dance and Drama
- Laura Bruce Dance Academy
- HK Dance studios
- CSD Dance studios
- BOA (Birmingham Ormiston Academy)
About me: Taylor is a professional Performer, Choreographer and Teacher, after completing his training at Addict Dance Academy in 2015 he first started his journey in the professional world. Starting as a professional dancer on a cruise contract he went on to train further in London gaining more experience in the Commercial industry, performing with artists such as Mabel, Rita Ora, Tulisa, Cheryl Tweed and many more. Taylor began teaching between professional jobs and found a love for choreographing and creating pieces for schools, colleges and professional dancers, this lead on to choreographing professionally and expanding his creative career.
- Weekly teaching rate – £40ph, (travel expenses may be applicable depending on location).
- Workshop rate – £250, based on a 1hr30 workshop, plus travel expenses. (Limited to a two journey).
- Competition set rates – Quote based on enquiry.
- Choreography rate – Quote based on enquiry.
- Performer rate – Quote based on enquiry.
Extras: Enhanced DBS.
Cancellation Policy: No cancellations within 48hrs of booking date, any cancellations within 48hrs will invoke NO REFUND or to be paid in FULL.